Shelby Co. (ECWd) –
Steven Becker of Sullivan was arrested on January 23, 2023, on multiple charges related to the destruction of property at the Tolly Cemetery in Moweaqua in Shelby County.
- CRIMINAL DAMAGE/$10K-100K – Class 3 Felony
- DRIVING RVK/SUSP DUI/SSS 3RD– Class 4 Felony
- RECKLESS DRIVING– Class A Misdemeanor
- Leaving the Scene – 2 Counts -Class A Misdemeanor
- DRIVER FAIL GIVE NOTICE OF ACC – Class P Other
- Fail to Reduce Speed – Class P Other
Photos obtained from the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office are below. Becker was released on $3,000.00 Bond on January 26, 2023, and is represented by Attorney Thomas Finks.
Jack TarletonPosted at 10:13h, 28 January
A complete portion of excrement.
DavePosted at 19:59h, 28 January