IL. (ECWd) –
Below you will see another of Bonnie Kurowski’s crazy conspiracy theories and ramblings the likes we have not seen in quite some time.
This one was sent to several township officials two days prior to the April 2021 election.
We ask any public officials who have been contacted to do their due diligence when seeking advice from this woman who was fired from her job working for a defense contractor after they found out what she was doing.
(Photo is a screencap of her election results video on April 6, 2021)
Here is what is false in Bonnie’s letter:
- We are not a group of insurgents attacking IL Townships as a pyramid scheme (it’s obvious she doesn’t even know what a pyramid scheme is)
- There is no pyramid scheme insurgency
- Our readers do not thrive on conspiracy theories and extremist agendas
- We do nobody’s dirty work, we do not abuse FOIA, we are real media, we are not fake news, we do not use our credentials to get us more FOIAs
- There is no correlation to us having far-right wing candidates that want to run for a position
- There is no fishing expedition, no abuse of FOIA, and never have been any 400 FOIAs in a month, and we do not write defamatory articles
- We are not working with the Chair of the Will County Republican Party
- We do not train insurgents, nor get aggressive in person, and we do not zoom bomb meetings
- There have been no “millions” spent in any town on FOIA or FOIA lawsuits
- We do not get anyone on the board, let alone any extremists
- We do not get people in so we can sue
- We do not abuse the FOIA system
- There are no 2000 FOIA requests in 6 Townships from us
- DuPage is not at about one million dollars from lawsuits
- There are no extremist candidates and no insurgency
- There is no scam, and we did not drive 18 hours to Florida to intimidate and threaten her
- Private emails of public officials discussing public business are subject to FOIA
Read this letter below (or click here):Bonnie letter marked-2
Liz MermeladaPosted at 19:00h, 26 April
Are Bonnie and John N related? Maybe their tinfoil antennae are syncing up.
MZPosted at 19:25h, 26 April
Where does this stuff come from. She is all about herself. She will stop at nothing, her best asset is bringing others down. Innocence lives are being torn apart. She is also a fool, thinking she can make great strides while sitting in FL,. You would think that with all her “education” she would have learned how to spell at least. Does anyone have proof she is a journalist? As that has never been verified. The dogs just need to continue on what they do best. Ms. Bonnie Kurowski, is seeking instant gratification. Hard hitting news, I call BS!
DavePosted at 20:47h, 26 April
Hey Bonnie, bombastic bloviating is no substitute for truth and reality
Judy JenkinsPosted at 22:20h, 26 April
Wow! She appears to be in need of a psychiatric evaluation. Not sure she would know integrity if it slapped her in the face. Her BS appears to me to be a waste of time and at the same time a form of harassment. . I’m grateful for the work and contributions ECW’s make. I consider ECW’s truthseekers for the good of citizens. Townships would be wise to put her on notice to cease and desist…..and stay in Florida.
KathiannPosted at 11:08h, 27 April
It appears that for some, reality is not a priority. It’s actually quite possible this lady didn’t even know public officials are subject to FOIA. I’m sure there are many who do not concern themselves with “the rules” (or the law for that matter). Rules are for the little people.