Avon Township, IL. (ECWd) -
Avon Township Supervisor Terry Wilke claims he is a "victim" of ECWd and the truth we write about him. He also called a fellow Lake County Board Member a "rightwing kook."
His claim was in response to an email FOIA and personal request from Bonnie Kurowski containing lies about us and fishing for information.
In the past few months, we have written articles about Avon Township Supervisor Terry Wilke and the alleged illegal activities performed under his position as Township Supervisor, which include:
- Campaigning using township email
- Transferring a house from township ownership to his nonprofit ownership without board approval
- Transferred a Step Van from the township to his nonprofit without board approval
- Forged petitions in order to hold a township meeting of the electors - which ended up being an illegal meeting where they purportedly voted to sell the house
- Holding two offices where there was a contract between both units of local government
- Transferred a Nissan Leaf (electric vehicle) from township ownership into his personal name without board approval - and even had charging stations installed (at township expense) at the township for him to refuel his now-private vehicle on the taxpayer dime
- Operated an unlicensed food pantry
Click the pic to read it: