Wesley Township (ECWd) –
We have taken notice, over a series of different court cases and hearings, that the former appointed Wesley Township Road Commissioner, John Norton, may have problems telling the truth in court, and in signed documents.
First, he has no income, then his boss says he was paid, then he attests in writing that he has no income, then he tells the court he has income he doesn’t have to pay taxes on, and then he receives financial benefits from the court based on his signed documents of no income. See this in detail below.
Norton’s testimony and signed documents related to any income he may have differed significantly based on which court case he is appearing in.
Let’s start with the transcripts from an Order of Protection Hearing on Oct 24, 2019, entitled Forsythe vs Norton:
- After Norton’s testimony of having no income and no job, his own attorney called Norton’s employer, James Spinale, to the stand for examination
- Spinale states that Norton works for him part-time, approximately 2 to 3 days per week cutting grass (page 4)
- Spinale again states he employs Norton (page 8)
- Plaintiff’s attorney reiterated that Norton claimed he was unemployed, and Norton’s own witness stated that he does employ Norton (page 9 and 10)
Next is his Octobers 31, 2019, signed petition for waiver of court fees in a civil lawsuit filed last fall – this was 7 days after his boss attested in court that he employed Norton:
- signature attests that Norton receives no income
- no income in the past 30 days
- no income in the past 12 months
Now let’s look at the transcripts from Jan 16, 2020, in his Motion to Reconsider the Stalking Order against him:
- Norton claimed to receive “federal retirement” and VA benefits “because disabled veteran” (page 16, line 6)
- Norton then says he has no other income (another statement in direct conflict with testimony at the Oct 24, 2019 Hearing)
We find it odd that his stories on income change depending on what day and Courtroom he is in, and if it might benefit him financially to have court fees waived in his own filings.
This needs to be dealt with through the Courts, and hopefully, it will be dealt with sooner rather than later.
sarcristicPosted at 11:50h, 05 February
LOVE the pic of him flying the bird.
bud abbottPosted at 13:23h, 05 February
But who is on first?