CLARK Co., IL. (ECWd) –
On February 24, 2016, the State Fire Marshall’s Division of Petroleum and Safety conducted an on-site inspection of the Clark County Park District’s fuel dispensing station at Mill Creek Park. You can look-up the inspection at the State Fire Marshall’s website (here).
The CCPD was cited in May of 2015 also (click here).
Deficiencies this time were:
- A/B Operator Training
- Missing copies of quarterly inspections
- Monthly sensor inspection records not available
- Monthly tank leak test records unavailable
- Spill prevention not clean and dry
- Fire extinguishers not provided and at not at every dispensing area
- Fire extinguishers not at each island and at emergency shutoff
- Fire extinguishers not clearly marked with identifying sign
They have 60 days to fix the deficiencies.
Hopefully, this will make it onto the Director’s annual performance evaluation…cited twice since her last evaluation…
Please consider a donation to the Edgar County Watchdogs.