Bloomington, IL. (ECWd) -
Fresh from the Bloomington FOIA Officer is the below list of individuals and companies who owe the City of Bloomington over $636,000.00 in unpaid water bills.
It took several back and forth emails to get this list produced, but the city finally followed the law and produced it.
If you know these people, please tell them they are part of the reasons your property taxes keep increasing.
Some of the most notable of these debts belong to:
- OSF Healthcare - $12,105.51
- Carle Clinic - ~$5,000.00
- Bank of America - $422.37
- Fisca Oil Co., Inc. - $86,121.38
- Lakeside Country Club - $818.15
- McClean Co. Orthopedics - $470.45
- Chateau of Bloomington - $13,904.68
- Fenwood Associates - $4,327.62
- "Current Resident" of 407 N. Hershey Rd. - $17,305.93
In the alternative, you can see the addresses of those in arrears of water payments: