DuPage Co. (ECWd) –
What is the College of DuPage, President Breuder and COD Chairman Birt hiding from the public?
September 27th, 2014 FOIA Request
1. Copy of invoices submitted for payment to COD from a company using the name “Broadcast Technologies”, “1 Broadcast Technologies”, Broadcast Technologies 1” since 1999.
2. Copy of any invoice submitted for payment to COD from John Valenta since 1999.
3. Copy of any expense reimbursement and/or claim turned into COD by John Valenta since 1999.
4. Copy of all payroll records and/or payments for services for John Valenta during his employment and/or contracted service to COD.
5. Copy of all titles assigned to John Valenta during his employment/business relationship with COD.
6. Copy of the employment application and resume submitted to COD by John Valenta prior to his employ with COD
7. Copy of discipline records for the last 4 years of Mr. Valenta’s employ with COD.
Response from COD
1. Records responsive to your request #1 are exempt from disclosure under FOIA Section 7(1 )(d) which exempts “Records in the possession of any public body created in the course of administrative enforcement proceedings, or any law enforcement or correctional agency for law enforcement purposes”. 5ILCS 140/7(1 )(d).
2. No documents responsive to my request
3. (Click here for Expense Reimbursement)
4. (Click here for Payroll Records)
5. (Click here for copy of Title’s for John Valenta)
6. (Click here for copy of employment application for John Valenta)
7. No documents responsive to my request
(Click here for cover letter provided with the above responsive records)
(Click here for my response informing them of the improper denial)
Shortly after we exposed their second improper denial for the same information we ran this story that explains why it was an improper denial, which after notifying them of the improper denial they published this on the same day.
ECWDogsPosted at 13:55h, 15 December
COD – What is Birt and Breuder hiding? http://t.co/4jfc34iWSH