Child porn and other illegal content is unfiltered and access is paid for by taxpayers at the Orland Park library.
Can a Homeschooling, Pregnant Mother
& Her Colleague Stop it?
Orland Park Public Library Director Mary Weimar, Spokesperson Bridget Bittman, and their board have pushed a radical “unfettered, unfiltered internet” which includes access to the most illegal and deviant internet sites. Read our previous summary here.
Two citizens objected. Here’s what happened next…
Can Orland Park library employees, legal counsel, and board actions allegedly violate, intimidate, or restrict the basic liberties of the two citizen objectors, Megan Fox and Kevin DuJan?
- Held secret meeting: Attorney General Public Access Counselor ruled that the library board violated the Open Meetings Act (OMA) by holding an illegal meeting. At this meeting, it was decided to continue unfettered internet access with no steps taken to stop child porn and other illegal content. Violation of OMA is a criminal offense
- Arrest tactic fails: during the May board meeting, legal counsel and Spokesperson Bridget Bittman called police and tried to get arrests. Watch YouTube video.
- “Breach of the Peace” citation: Kevin DuJan was cited for “breach of the peace” by Orland Park police for his meeting “conduct.” Bridget Bittman signed the complaint. Really?
- Gay Slurs: Was DuJan subject to gay slurs by Bridget Bittman and Board Member Diane Jennings? You decide: watch YouTube video of incident.
- While going door-to-door in Orland Park with informational fliers, the activists were stopped by a man perceived to be police- flashing a badge. Now, the activists believe the “badge flasher” isn’t law enforcement, but John Weimar, husband of library Director Mary Weimar and the former prosecutor in… Orland Park!
Watch Video Part One (2 mins)
Watch Video Part Two (15 mins)
- Megan Fox, who is eight months pregnant, receives online harassment, hard core porn and “threats” posted to her private Facebook page. Here’s just one: “We want you to commit suicide.”
Is today’s society so corrupt that we will tolerate a government restricting citizen speech, participating in citizen harassment, while providing gateway access to illegal materials- including child porn?
A citizen’s first duty is government oversight… the next Orland Park Public Library Board meeting is on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:45PM.
For The Good of Illinois, I’ll see you there.
Adam Andrzejewski, Founder & Chairman of For The Good of Illinois
P.S. And yes… this library wants to hike property taxes from 3.5% to 12%. Director Mary Weimar costs taxpayers over $187,000 annually. See what all Orland library employees cost taxpayers HERE.