PARIS, IL. (ECWd) -
This months Edgar County Board Meeting was held on January 8, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in the Edgar County Courthouse.
During public session, I handed the airport committee and the board clerk a packet consisting of the following articles and a copy of the grant application Mr. Wells submitted to the Illinois Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics:
Part 1 - https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2013/11/fraud-in-fuel-farm-grant-application-part-1/
Part 2 - https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2013/11/fraud-in-fuel-farm-grant-application-part-2/
Part 3 - https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2013/11/fraud-in-fuel-farm-grant-application-part-3/
Final Article - https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2013/12/fraud-in-fuel-farm-grant-application-final/
I asked them the re-submit the application for the fuel farm grant so that the county receives the state/federal funding through a truthful grant application instead of through the lies they are currently receiving the funds under. Wouldn't it be nice to see the finished product, and know that it was accomplished lawfully? Why would it ever be OK to know the funding was brought about through lies?
The video from the meeting is below:
Edgar County Board YouTube Page (Here)
The meeting agenda (also available here):
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes from December 11, 2013 Regular Meeting; December 11, 2013 Special Meeting; and December 19, 2013 Special Meeting.
5. Claims Against The County
6. County Board Members’ Claims
7. Public Comment
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to award and execute a contract with apparent low bidder for the following: Kansas Township Bridge, Section 00-08126-00-BR.
- Resolution authorizing County Clerk to sign and transmit two certified copies of BLR 09215 Anticipation of Township Bridge Funds: Elbridge Township, Sec. 11-04124-00-BR
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to award and execute a contract with apparent low bidder for the following: IKE Kansas Resurfacing and Gutter Replacement Project, Section 12-00108-02-RS
9. Authorize County Board Chairman to Execute Agreement With Hanson Professional Services, Inc. for Airport Projects.
10. Authorize Expenditure for Final Phase of Bellwether LLC Cost/Fee Study.
11. Officer/Department Head Reports
12. Committee Reports
13. Closed Session to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body; and Pending Litigation.
PARIS, IL. (ECWd) -