U.S. (ECWd) -
A published study from October of 2020 on "Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease" raises many questions. (Also found at this link, and this link)
Results of the study
"COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials." (emphasis added - spelling taken directly from the report)
The study does acknowledge, "Thus, the absence of ADE evidence in COVID‐19 vaccine data so far does not absolve investigators from disclosing the risk of enhanced disease to vaccine trial participants, and it remains a realistic, non‐theoretical risk to the subjects."
The study appears to expose the fact proper informed consent was lacking. While this study was published in December of 2020, we now have more than a year of vaccinations and even though we now have vaccines, therapeutics, and vastly greater knowledge of the virus, we are seeing infection numbers beyond those prior to vaccines and therapeutics.
What indicators may point to confirmation of the points raised in this study?
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”
Pacific Life and Annuity, death claims are up by over 80%.
While there are plenty of questions that seem to never get asked, it's becoming clear the government's plan has not accomplished what the public was told as numbers don't lie.
Do you recall what we were told early on? The vaccine would virtually ensure you won't get COVID. As that proved false, the definition of the vaccine was changed. The narrative then shifted to it will minimize your symptoms. How special, get the shot and you can still get the virus, still spread the virus, and still die from the virus so make sure you wear your mask, which now we are being told has had little effect.
A recent Freedom of Information Act request to the Illinois Department of Public Health for all documents supporting the use of masks resulted in not a single record from IDPH. Instead, they gave a link to the CDC website, the same organization that changed the definition of the vaccine.
A few basic questions I have:
- If the shot minimizes symptoms, why not call it what it really is, a therapeutic, rather than a vaccine? Is it because it's harder to mandate therapeutics to people?
- Why are we not pushing a narrative focused on personal health and recognized vitamin intake to include the well-documented value of increased vitamin D levels?
- Why are we just now hearing talk of the importance of therapeutics? Early treatment has always been the norm until COVID. When COVID came about the push was to sit at home and get sicker before seeking treatment. That was just stupid and I have said that from day one of this virus exposure.
- With India population at 1.38 Billion people (over 4 times the US) and the US at 329.5 million, not counting an estimated million illegals who have crossed our borders since the last census, why is the COVID-19 death figures in India 480,592 yet in the US we are at 812,577 deaths, which is almost twice as many deaths for a country that has 1/4 of the population of India. What is India doing that is so much better than the US?
- Have COVID vaccine recipients been sensitized to more severe diseases than if they were not vaccinated?
While many may already have answers to the above, it's clear the government and the media have not ensured the public knows everything they should.