United States (ECWd) –
Hearing all the claims of wasteful spending in the so called COVID 19 Relief bill recently passed by the House and Senate, we felt it our duty to provide an actual copy of the bill so that everyone can go straight to the documents to validate or invalidate a lot of the claims circulating across the lame stream media and social media.
A review of the table of contents should be enough to wake up every American and demand resignations from those who voted for such a bill. As I read throught this it became clear this was not a COVID relief bill but rather a very well thought out piece of legislation that took MONTHS to create. The public has a right to know the names over every person that put pen to paper to create this bill.
While there are too many outrageous examples to post them all, here are a few to get your blood circulating.
- $3,908,000 shall be available for the Office of Assistant Secretary for Congressional Relations and Intergovernmental Affairs
- $908,000.00 for necessary expenses of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
- $4,184,000. for the Office of Ethics – LOL! Sorry, had to laugh! This could have a Billion dollars thrown at it and I don’t think anything would change in Washington.
- $85,476,000.00 for necessary expenses of the Economic Research Service – Will this research expose that the lockdowns were not a wise economic decision?
- $1,064,179,000.00 for Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- not less than $125,000,000 shall be made available for assistance for Egypt –
- $1,300,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2022, should be made available for assistance for Egypt
- $41,000,000.00 for necessary expenses for railroad research and development
- $15,000,000 assistance for Pakistan shall be made available for democracy programs and not less than $10,000,000 shall be made available for gender programs
- $200,000,000 may be made available for the Women’s Global Develop ment and Prosperity Fund.
- not less than $165,000,000 shall be made available to implement a multi-year strategy to prevent and respond to gender-based violence in countries where it is common in conflict and non conflict setting.
While we understand most will not read this entire document like we are doing, know that it is searchable which makes a quick review possible. Just pick a word of interest and search for it. You will be suprised what you find!
You can download a copy of the bill at this link or view below.BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68
DavePosted at 16:26h, 23 December
The impression I have is that the federal govt is more our enemy than our public servant. They have put the tax payers over $27 TRILLION dollars in debt, leaving the debt for Americans grandchildren to pay off. Get the stimulus money from communist China, they are responsible for covid-19 being in America and cut ALL the pork from the 5600 page stimulus bill.
RORY STEIDLPosted at 17:03h, 23 December
I applaud the Dems and Repubs who refused to sign this legislated act of Theft from the American people. What a disgrace. And, as my Dad used to say, those who voted for it need a swift kick in the ass. All of the hundreds of millions – or a billion – dollars going to other countries, the arts, and political pork instead of the American people who need it. This is one of THE most defiant, insulting, condescending, in your face, pieces of legislation ever advanced by a bipartisan U.S. Congress. There’s a reason most of them are millionaires – or BECAME millionaires AFTER they were elected to Congress. It’s crap like this, and more, that turns people against their elected “leaders.” What a crock of bullsh–.
janniePosted at 17:08h, 23 December
You got that – Republicans used to be fiscally responsible – Republicans tank things i.e. Bush & Obama turns it around. I do believe that some of the problems this yr. stem from from the virus problem. And, after the 1st stimulus some “big business” were embarrassed enough to return some of the money they got.
Without researching all that were listed I can’t say.
HTPosted at 17:23h, 23 December
Isn’t this much clearer now why Trump wasn’t supposed to be reelected? All the RINOs are finally able to continue to trick conservatives into believing that the letter R means something American.
We’ve been screwed. We are screwed. We’ll be screwed, Until we all wake up and do the uncomfortable things that the forefathers of this country had to do, America will be simply assimilated into the CCP and the globalists.
PKPosted at 20:55h, 23 December
Senate amendment to H.R. 133 – United States-Mexico Economic Partnership Act. is now cited as Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021. According to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/s289, it is the fifth longest bill in the US Congress history.
Website searches at the same website using media terms such as coronavirus relief, stimulus, etc., did not return the bill cited, Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021. That stink is on the .us/congress part of the internet address,
AngPosted at 07:13h, 24 December
Oink oink oink
The stench of pork is overwhelming.
Getting a good kick out of Trump kicking it back to Congress to fix. The bones and scraps thrown out to real Americans in need is, indeed, a disgrace.
And Mitch McConnell is a Swamp Pig. Shame on him.
Larry MillerPosted at 16:31h, 25 December
Some life changing events occurring here that will require some patriotic participation in the near future.
Greg GPosted at 11:10h, 28 December
Can the people of Flint Mi. drink the water yet? Asking for a friend before we send our money to our oversea friends!!
I’m going to call Dick Durbin and ask him!!